Client Account Manager - Capitol Hill Office
As a member of the company's management team, working closely with the Executive Vice President, you will assist senior management in implementing association political action committee (PAC) fundraising and membership development programs. This entry-level opportunity will expose you to a variety of public policy fields, and, allow your career to flourish within a dynamic company.
- BA/BS degree in the liberal arts, political science, communications, business administration, marketing, public relations or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of Capitol Hill, trade association, campaign or related experience. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants with PAC management, or national association experience.
- Superior writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with company management team.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
How to Apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com